Friday, April 6, 2007

It's Friday night at 6:40 and I'm about ready to leave for a whole week. Yep, I'm taking next week off. Pretty funny, I told Gloria the other day that I was gonna take next week off, she chuckled, and I said "No seriously, I'm taking the week off." Once she got over the initial shock, it was all good (I hope.) So I'm excited to be taking some time off just to catch up around my house. I've got some serious cleaning to do, especially my scrappin' desk. What a disaster! Just wanted to tell you of a few fun things that have arrived in the store recently. We just got the Disney Cricut cartridges in. There are 2 to choose from, the Characters and the Alphabet. Autumn Leaves has some really awesome clear stamps. We got quite a selection in, flourishes, journaling shapes, flowers, sayings, and alphabets. I own a few sets of stamps from Autumn Leaves and I'm very impressed with the nice crisp image you get from them. We are on our second shipment of the Quickutz Revolution cutting tool. It's great because of the ease in which you can cut your shapes and alphabets. You can use the new larger size dies, or you can cut with 4 of the smaller dies at once. Pretty handy! We have several of the new larger fonts, they are really pretty and have great names also (Spicy Chicken, Beauty Queen, Finale Grand etc.) The Quickutz Silhouette just arrived yesterday. This is the new electronic cutter that hooks up directly to your computer. You can cut any true type font that is on your computer. So basically, once you have the machine you have access to tons of fonts. We've just added more to our already large selection of Disney products. We've got new albums, 3D embellishments, papers and titles. I know many of you probably went to Disneyland on Spring break, so what are you waiting for, come on in and get those albums started. I hope everyone has a lovely Easter. Enjoy this beautiful weather while it lasts. I'll post again when I return in 9 days. Doesn't that sound heavenly...9 whole days at home. Stacey

No comments: