Tuesday, May 22, 2007

This and That

I spent last weekend in Brookings. It's so nice to have a wonderful little get-a-way so close to home. Although the way my husband drives through the Smith River scares me to death. I always swear I'm never going again and his comeback is always the same "Why don't you just go to sleep for awhile." We had our annual Scrappers Garage Sale this last Saturday as well. Let me tell you there were some really great deals. Brand new organizational totes that had never been used were sold for dirt cheap. There were tools, papers, stamps and more. If you are still doing spring cleaning, box up those unwanted supplies and save them for next years sale. It's an easy way to make some scrapbook bucks. We hired a new team member here at the King. Her name is Marilyn and she is a scrapper and stamper. We are so blessed to have found someone so talented. You will most often see Marilyn at the store on Saturday's and on occasion at the workshops and Crop A Lots. I think when you have the chance to meet her you will think she is quite a delight. Welcome aboard Marilyn! We have started selling tickets for the Route 5 Scrapbook Retreat. This is going to be a really great event right here in the Rogue Valley. We have flyers at the store if you would like more information, leave a comment here on the Blog and I can email you a copy of the flyer. Have a wonderful afternoon! Stacey

No comments: