Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A New Look for "The King'

We've been busy around the store sprucing things up. Come in to see our whole new look. We have added a little color, made an entire CARDSTOCK ROOM, re-arranged our categories, and last but certainly not least, we've added the Creative Cafe {ART BAR}. I'm so excited about how our store looks, it feels like we just opened for the first time. I have to say thank you to our work crew that worked day and night to get so much work done in such a short amount of time. "Thanks ladies! I could not have done this without you. I'll be buying margaritas for everyone real soon." The {ART BAR} is up and the product is out. It has been very well received so far. Saturday is our {ART BAR} Celebration day. We will be offering a couple free projects during the day and all Creative Cafe products are on SALE 15% off. I am working on our projects for Saturday and will post pictures of them soon.

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Looks fabulous!! I was over when things were almost finished and I love the new open feel of the place!! :)