Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thanks Karen

Karen Russell...You ROCK girl. I'm so glad you came and taught your Interactive Scrapbook Class at the store today. I for one loved the ideas you shared with everyone, your stories, your knowledge, and your enthusiasm. I can't wait to get home and start gathering photos to finish the layouts I started today. Dang, I wish I would have been better prepared and brought them to class with me. I believe that although there weren't a ton of ladies in class, you really brought some wonderful ideas to the table that will truely inspire and change the way that many of these ladies look at scrapbooking and their upcoming projects. I know of couple of them mentioned having big family history projects that they need to do and I think you've given them the reason and inspiration to get started. Thank you again for sharing your time with us. Stacey
Posted by Picasa

No comments: