Monday, February 19, 2007

Time just seems to go so fast

I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted. Hopefully you haven't given up on me and decided not to read our blog anymore, (I guess if you did you wouldn't be reading this post now would you.) With anything it just takes time to form a habit, which is what I need to do to get myself posting on "The Royal Chat" blog on a regular basis. Please don't give up on me! I'm in the middle of designing our March and April newsletter, that's always a fun time around here. You can always tell when it's that time of the month because everyone else is working out on the floor and stearing clear from the office. They don't want to be around me when I'm grumbling, groaning and having it out with my computer. I'm excite though about the awesome classes coming up. We've been hearing that we don't offer enough scrapbook layout classes, so we've added several of those classes. Tiffany, Clayette and myself are all teaching layout classes, along with a few "project" classes also. It's kind of fun to have different people teach classes, then there is a variety of styles to choose from. My layout class is "Get Chipped" we will do a 2 page layout using chipboard and use all the embellies that go along with chipboard. I saw a ton of glittered chipboard at the CHA show and I'm really anxious to give it a try. I hope to post links to our class projects for March and April in the very near future. The other item on my To Do list that I would like to share with you is the winners of our "Royal Design Team" search. We had really great entries and it has been hard to choose. So keep watching for an introduction of these fabulous winners and pictures of their projects. Have a happy, scrappy day! Stacey

No comments: