Friday, January 18, 2008

SALE A DAY Continues

The Basic Grey paper trays are starting to look empty. Hurry in to get the best selection at 30% off, today only! Tomorrow will be a great time to stock up on adhesives for the year. ALL regular priced adhesives are on sale, tomorrow only for 25% off. Next week the SALE line-up goes like this: Monday, 1/21 Storage Items 20% off Tuesday, 1/22 Acrylic Albums and shapes 25% off Wednesday, 1/23 Rub-on and sticker letters 30% off Thursday, 1/24 Chipboard shapes and alphas 25% off Friday, 1/25 Jolee's embellishments 25% off Saturday, 1/26 Cricut cartridges & tools 30% Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

lashell said...

bummer...I didn't make it the one sale day I intended to which happens to be the day I am sick.:(

Anonymous said...

I just love your sale-a-day months. Sometimes we just need a "reason" to visit the store and this is it! I travel all over and your store has more variety of stamps and art supplies than any than I've ever seen. Keep up the good work!

Patty

Anonymous said...

Your Art Bar looks fun - I have only participated in one session but I had a very fun time. Hopefully I will be able to join in some more.

Thanks for all your help and your ideas.

Toni