Monday, January 14, 2008

This and That

Oh you ladies are catching on...we got more than twice the number of comments this week than we did last week. So the winner of this weeks $10 gift certificate is. . . Patty from Medford. Congratulations Patty, drop me an email (stacey@stampstruck.com) so I can get you hooked up with a Scrapbook King gift certificate. Thank you to the rest of you for your nice comments and encouraging words. Leave me more comments so we can do another drawing later this month. Gloria is serving up a great little project for happy hour this week at the {ART BAR}. Join her between 4:30 & 6:30 this Wednesday to make this cute little Post It note holder. You can see from the picture, it's adorned with fun, layered flowers. The project is just $5. Join me next week (January 23rd) for happy hour, I'll share my recipe for a 12"x12" layout using Creative Cafe products. I'll post a picture later this week. The girls are teaching some great classes this week. Ronda's Iris Folding class is full tonight, and there is a long waiting list. If you are interested in making some unique Valentine cards, give us a call as we are trying to put another class on the schedule to accomodate those that weren't able to be in the class tonight. Friday morning Kristen is teaching a stitching class. Use the brand new Bazzill stitching templates to make 2 terrific cards. Have you heard the buzz about the new Grungeboard that Tim Holtz has designed? It's really neat stuff, it's dimensional like chipboard, but it's flexible. You can bend it, twist it, sand it, ink it, and Sue has been working her magic on with it. During her class she will show you some of the wonderful possibilities. We just met with a rep last week and ordered some great new papers. Basic Grey's new "Two Scoops" line is already on the way. We also ordered some pretty new papers from SEI. From Daisy Bucket we are bringing in their bright and cheery new papers along with some new single image acrylic stamps just in time for Valentines day. They come from right here in Oregon so we should receive them soon. We love to support other small, independent companies and the fact that they are from Oregon is just another added bonus. Thanks again for checking in. We hope you are finding something on the SALE A DAY list that you just cannot live without and that we will see you soon. Have a great Monday evening! Stacey

4 comments:

lashell said...

Cool...can't wait til the basic grey sale on Friday!

djones6250 said...

I am loving the sale a day! I would much rather buy from you! The art bar is great, can't wait to see what they'll add next. Bring us back some fabulousness from CHA!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the art bar project! This is so nice to be able to see what's coming up. Please, please schedule another iris folding card class with Rhonda. I wasn't able to make it this time and am really interested!

Keep up the great work. I so enjoy all of the ideas you guys give me, I get inspired every time I come into the store.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the Art Bar project, it's so nice to be able to see what's coming up!

Please, please schedule another iris folding card class with Rhonda. I wasn't able to make it earlier this week and am very interested.

Thank you for all you do, I get inspired every time I come into the store. I love you guys!
Barbie