Tuesday, February 12, 2008

News from CHA in Anaheim

It's Tuesday, 11:20 at night and my eyes are sleepy, so please excuse any typos and/or poor grammar (even though I'm sure there are plenty of those even on my good days!) It's almost the end of the show and I have some pretty exciting news! DRUM ROLL PLEASE . . . Not just one of our entries for the Creative Cafe contest was a winner, but 3 entries won first place in their Category. Lashell Darby won two of the categories, one for her wonderful scrapbook layout and one for her really fun card, and Donna Jones won the first place in her category with the cute little girls denim skirt she adorned with felt shapes, twill and buttons. Not only did it win the category 1st place prize it also won the GRAND PRIZE, BEST OF THE BEST OF ALL PROJECTS. YEAH! So these talented ladies have won themselves gift certificates for Creative Cafe products (and there is some cool new stuff coming) as well as product from Hampton Art. I believe there will be additional honors of having their projects published. WOO HOO, we'll have more scrapbook celebrities right here in our own home town. Congratulations to both of you wonderfully talented ladies! We appreciate your participation. It was fun for us and we got some really nice thank yous as well for promoting the contest at our store. Creative Imaginations will be making formal announcements soon after the show and I will share more details then. Hope you all have a wonderful night. Check back in later this week to see some pictures from the show (I'd show you a peek now, but I forgot the stinkin' cord for my camera at home, sheesh!) Anyway, I'm excited, just one more sleep until I get to go home and see my boys.

1 comment:

newborn girls denim said...

Hope you have fun!

I actually just came across your nice blog here.